Date and Time
10 Sept, 11:00 am – 2:30 pm IST
About the Workshop
I’ll take you through the complete process of making handmade prints from scratch. You’ll learn linocut techniques that will help you eventually carve your own original designs and print them on paper or fabric. If you are in India, I will ship all the required materials and tools to you.
You’ll learn about-
1. Using and maintaining linocut tools
2. Carving techniques—managing pressure, line thickness and making a clean stamp
3. Practice drills to develop better control over tools
4. Illustration styles that work for linocut
5. Three designs to transfer, carve and print
6. Hand-printing methods
7. Papers used for printmaking
1. Two soft linoleum blocks
2. A set of carving tools
3. Ink pad
4. Papers for final printing
5. Tracing paper
6. Three designs
7. Small blocks for practice
If you're not in India-
I'm not able to ship materials outside of India. If you're overseas and want to attend, please write to me after booking the workshop and I will email you a list of materials to buy. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date to book is 27th August so there is enough time for the materials to reach you.
You can cancel for a full refund any time before 27th August. After that you will not receive a refund.
UPI may not work at times when servers are down. In that case, please use a card or net banking.
Linocut Workshop₹2,900.00Sold Out
This event is sold out